Throughout history there has been a set of core beliefs within the Jewish and Christian faiths:
The belief in one G-d, the moral values of the Ten Commandments and the belief in the directions of G-d as written in the Bible. By reading the scriptures we understand that the Word of G-d is one, which is one of the central principles within both the Jewish and Christian worlds. By reading the stories in the Bible, we can get a better understanding of who we are and what life is about and parallel Biblical lessons to our own society and moral values.
There is only one Land of the Bible: the land that G-d chose as His home, the land that has seen the miracles of Jesus, heard the lamentations of Jeremiah and where all rejoiced the return to Zion from captivity in Babylon. This is the Land of Israel.
We believe that by coming to Israel you will gain a firsthand understanding of G-d’s word and see the stories of the Bible coming to life before your very eyes.
- You will see where the Palace of King David once stood, the very same place where his son King Solomon built the house of the L-rd.
- You will see the plains of Megiddo – Armageddon and understand why this place was chosen as the final battle ground.
- You will sail on the Sea of Galilee, visit the town of Capernaum, and recite the Beatitudes on the same mountain where Jesus read them to the multitudes.
- You will ascend the Mount of the L-rd using the very same steps as Jesus, the Levites, the Prophets and the Kings.
- You will be able to see the empty Tomb, visit the Garden of Gethsemane, and stand inside the room of the Last Supper.
- You will be witness as The Bible Comes to Life.
Support and encourage new Immigrants – Olim Chadashim.
As part of our believe in the prophecy of Ezekiel 37: 1-14 - The gathering of the dry bones, see the return of the children Israel to the Land of Israel as a sign for the fulfillment of this prophecy.
We are proud to include new immigrants to Israel, new Olim as we say in Hebrew, as a part of our Bible travel and Education center.
Many of the pictures and the movies on this site, under our Online Education Center, were taken and made by Olim (New immigrants) from different programs across Israel.
This is our way of saying:
“Welcome brothers and sisters, welcome home”